1. Click on Jobs under SQL Server Agent
2. For 2005 click on the Summary Tab, 2008 Object Explorer Details Tab under View
3. Select the all the jobs you wish to backup listed in the object explorer details tab
4. Right Mouse click and select Script Job As -> Create To -> File
5. Save the sql file to the new server
6. Execute the sql generated script on the new server and the jobs should populate
Credit to BrianBeall94706
These are just random notes and programs that may have incomplete descriptions. Any scripts or programs use at your risk
Monday, July 2, 2012
Move Sql Agent Jobs to a new server
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Running solidcore you may run into a problem where you have to disable it with out using epo or the local CLI Here are the steps. ...
Save the following as a batch file and run as a local admin account: REM REM icacls c:\Windows\inf\usbstor.inf /reset i...
Purpose: This script will search AD for all servers and report any shares(includes printers) This script will do 50 servers...
Post a Comment