1. Click on Jobs under SQL Server Agent
2. For 2005 click on the Summary Tab, 2008 Object Explorer Details Tab under View
3. Select the all the jobs you wish to backup listed in the object explorer details tab
4. Right Mouse click and select Script Job As -> Create To -> File
5. Save the sql file to the new server
6. Execute the sql generated script on the new server and the jobs should populate
Credit to BrianBeall94706
Running solidcore you may run into a problem where you have to disable it with out using epo or the local CLI Here are the steps. ...
Save the following as a batch file and run as a local admin account: REM REM icacls c:\Windows\inf\usbstor.inf /reset i...
Wrote this to get certificate expiration information for certificates that expired 5 days ago to ones that expire in 90 days. Wrap an invoke...